Wednesday, October 2, 2013

44 Days of Witchery - Day 41

44 Days of Witchery - Day 41
A spell I've done.

This is an ongoing spell I guess.

These hands are castings of my own hands. You can get these plaster kits from the craft store, you mix up the plaster, and then you have this bucket mold that you stick your hands or whatever in it, and hold in there for a certain amount of time till it's firm enough. Then after you remove your hands or whatever, you pour in the plaster and let it set. When you pull away the molding stuff, you have a cast of your hands.

I spelled my cast hands as a prosperity/money/all good things receiving kind of spell. I keep a gold colored dollar coin in it, as part of the spell to multiply money/prosperity. While this spell hasn't made us rich, we always seem to have enough, sometimes with little windfalls that allow for the extras. I consider it a success. I've left it alone for a long time so perhaps I'll cleanse it, renew it and reboot the spell.

Then I should buy a lottery ticket, eh? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment