Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Liber Nox


I'm on a reading spree! LOL

I just finished this book, "Liber Nox" by Michael Howard.

It was interesting. The author said he did not want to present a "wicca 101" or even a trad witchcraft 101 but really, that's all it was to me.  It's too bad too, as there was really not much in it that was new to me, and I kind of expected new info, since it billed itself as a book about traditional witchcraft (as opposed to Wicca). So I really wondered, after reading it, what is the difference between trad craft and Wicca? No need to answer, I know enough of the answer. I just didn't get it from this book, since everything that was in it I learned from the Wiccan coven I used to be in.

Still, it wasn't a bad read, just nothing new to me. For others, this might be the perfect book if you are looking for the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment