Monday, March 23, 2015

more pysanky


I finished up a couple more pysanky eggs.

This first one is one I've been trying to complete for years. Every time I start it, it gets broken! lol  This year was going to be my final attempt.  I wanted to make it to replace a MUCH better version made by a lady that I bought it from at a holiday bazaar at her house. She was an amazing pysanky artist, and her egg was perfect. But it broke in a move and I was disappointed to lose it.

When a friend taught me how to do this technique myself, I vowed to make one, but never could get it to last long enough to finish. LOL  If this one does not survive the egg drying process, I will not replace it.

This orange and red one is a simpler design I decided to do to give my brain a break. The non-visible side has a big screw up... but I don't care.

I still have the stuff out. I may try to get another egg done before March is over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment