Tuesday, February 7, 2012

44 Days of Witchery - Day 11

44 Days of Witchery - Day 11: witchy tools: oils

I probably would have played with essential oils even had I not been pagan. :) I love the scents and I use them mundanely as well as magically. In fact, oils were perhaps my first foray into witchy crafting, as one of the first books I read was Oils, Incense and Brews, and oils were easy to come by.

However, my stash has dwindled! Both individual oils and the blends I make. My more recent purchase was through a company that sells smaller bottles, which allows me to buy more different oils, that was from Nature's Gift. They even included a couple free sample ampules, which I thought was very nice!  I also buy at the local health food store, they sell Aura Cacia and Frontier Herbs oils. My food coop also has oils in the catalog and when they go on sale I sometimes buy.

So, since I'm needing to create some more oil blends, do you have a favorite magical oil blend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment