Tuesday, July 16, 2013

44 Days of Witchery - Day 26

44 Days of Witchery - Day 26
A Witchy Podcast

Well... I don't really listen to podcasts much! I used to but the job I had at the time nixed that.  I never got back to listening to them.

So I went looking for a witchy podcast. I only tasted a couple but wasn't satisfied. I finally came to PaganFM and am listening to it right now. It's ok. I'm not into listening to politics so I doubt I'll keep listening to this, right now I'm waiting for the next song to come on and that's really it.

So, if you have a favorite witchy podcast that's ABOUT witchy stuff and not just politics... frankly, I get enough politics day to day... if I'm going to use my very valuable time to listen to a podcast, then I do not want to have it be about politics. Anyway, if you know of one, do share. I'm interested. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment